Handcrafted Pizza Delivery

[Review]


Public holiday means the kitchen is closed. Even though we are in phase 2 of post-Circuit Breaker when we were allowed to eat out, I will still try to dine in as much as possible. On days when I don't eat, I'll order in. 

We haven't had Pizzas for the longest time ever. I could not even remember when was the last time I had it. I don't like thick crust pizza, and most of the pizzas I have come across have a thick crust. Not for Pizza Delivery! All the pizzas from Pizza Delivery are all of thin crust and are daily handcrafted to ensure freshness even if you eat them at home. 

Since AJ has some friends coming over, I ordered pizzas and other dishes from Pizza Delivery to feed these high metabolism youngsters.


The delivery was delayed but the delivery person did not keep me in suspend. He called me to update me, something I appreciated a lot. When it comes to delivery, most of us would have expected prompt arrival. However, traffic on the road or delays from previous deliveries could snowball and affect subsequent orders. This is something we, as recipients, need to be mindful of. However, it is also the responsibility of the delivery person to keep the recipients posted should unforeseen circumstances happened. In the aspect, I appreciate this kind of communication so that I could handle my guests' expectations as well.

I ordered Seafood and Hawaiian Pizzas, Beefy Meatballs, Honey Mustard Prawns, and Crispy Chicken Wings.

Photo Credit: Owari Photography

The think crust indeed made the pizzas a lot more palatable to both young and not-so-young. The sauce soaked right through to the base, coupled with the generous spread of the traditional Southern Italian Mozzarella Cheese imported from the country of origin, everyone loves it! Cheese is one of the most important ingredients in making a good pizza and having a thin crust enabled the flavour to immerse into the base. This was totally yums!




The Beefy Meatballs was a winner too! Made with real beef, the sauce went very well with the beef. The Honey Mustard Prawns were the first to be emptied, not surprising though. They were light, fluffy, and crispy; each was gone with a few bites. The Crispy Chicken Wings was a crowd-pleaser, so I ordered 2 sets. No youngsters would refuse crispy wings.

Are you hosting guests (now that we can have up to 5 guests at home), or just simply taking a break from cooking? Pizza Delivery offers 1-hour delivery with extended delivery hours. So, even if it is a last-minute decision to host a pizza party or night binging over Netflix movies, Pizza Delivery is able to cater to your needs.  


What's more, it offers island-wide free delivery if your order is above $60. And, don't forget to order pizzas in even quantity because it is Buy 1 Free 1!  No doubt about that, if we are hosting guests again, we will definitely order from Pizza Delivery again. There are still some dishes we have not tried yet!


Pizza Delivery

Best in Singapore



Comments

Popular Posts