The Alphanumeric Pasta


For some reasons AJ likes to play with alphabets and numbers. He likes the alphanumeric biscuits I bought previously & had often asked me to pack them into his school snack box. At the back of my mind I had wanted to get this alphanumeric pasta to entice him to finish his meal quickly. One fine day I decided to go to the newly opened Cold Storage in Nex Shopping Centre as NTUC Fairprice does not sell. Lo & behold, I spotted this & grabbed it. That night I cooked this pasta for him. & yes! He was so excited to eat it. He will look out for the alphabets or numbers & eagerly put them into his mouth! I wish there were bigger size one though. This one is really tiny, the alphabets & numbers break easily. So if you know of any, please let me know.

Comments

Popular Posts