Crabbing With Long Beach

[Media Review]


Year-end and beginning of the year are always the seasons for gathering and feasting over good food. Ever since I discovered Dine at Stevens, I know I have discovered a gem dining location. To me, the location is simply perfect for business lunch/dinner and one who prefers cosier dining environment near town. 

I brought my ex-boss to Long Beach at Stevens as a way to thank him for the guidance he provided me during my 5 years working under him. 


As you may have noticed, the dining place is classy and cosy, it is really great for business talks and formal dining options. 

For your knowledge, Long Beach is the creator of the Original Black Pepper Crab in Singapore. Besides this signature dish, you'll also be delighted with exotic delicacies of the sea like Live Alaskan King Crab, Live Southern Australian Lobster and Live Geoduck.

Black Pepper Crab

I love Black Pepper Crab that has enough punch yet not too spicy that may lead to choking (not that nice in business talk, right). Long Beach does it well. And if is not spicy enough for you, they have a separate serving of their aromatic black pepper sauce for you as well. The crab meat was fresh and succulent, I could see that my ex-boss enjoying his crab very much.


Popular Chilli Crab

Some people like Chilli Crab because of the chilli-eggy sauce. It is nice to have buns dip into the sauce as well. Oh, did I tell you, staff in Long Beach at Stevens will de-shell the crabs for you so that you could keep your hands clean, ready to sign any contracts during your business talks. I love this attentive service so much!

Golden Stripe Lobster

Golden Stripe Lobster is the star in our dining menu. It is a must-try in Long Beach.  The Lobster is a Fresh live cooked Lobster. The taste of the Golden Stripe Live Lobster truly and deeply won our hearts with its crispy egg coating and juicy lobster meat. I would strongly recommend this dish if you want to impress your dining partners.



To balance off a hearty and meaty meal, opt for vegetable cooked in a broth like this.


My ex-boss was enjoying a glass of in-house organic fruit and vegetable juice. The recipe of his special blend is a trade secret but I could tell that are traces of sour plum. It is a refreshing juice, best drink before your hearty meal starts. Yup, it's a great appetiser!


Long Beach 


Comments

Popular Posts