Pineapple Tarts And Kueh Lapis From Pineappletarts.sg

 [Review]


What are some of your must-have goodies for Chinese New Year (CNY)? For me, they are Pineapple Tarts, Bak Kwa and Kueh Lapis. 😋



Pineapple Tarts 👄


Pineapple tart is one of the essential CNY goodies that none of us can deny. Without that, the CNY seems to lack that 'Wang Wang' element. Pineapple tart is also one the few CNY goodies I am willing to spare my calories on. However, I am very selective when it comes to munching on them, because, you know, I cannot afford to waste my calories on unworthy ones.


I prefer pineapple tarts with fillings wrapped inside, and crust that is buttery and soft, so that it will just melt into my mouth. Pineappletarts.sg satisfied all my requirements for a good pineapple tart and oh, the aroma of the butter lingered in my mouth even after swallowing it.  I like that filling isn’t too sweet, and there is enough pineapple fiber to give that punch.  The parmesan cheese version is quite fragrant, but I still prefer the original. I heard good reviews on their Mala version too. I don’t take spicy stuff, so I didn’t try. But all who tried the Mala version said it is very good. So, if you like Mala, please buy it!


Kueh Lapis 💓


The Kueh Lapis from pineappletarts.sg is one of the best I have ever eaten. The one I took was Prune Kueh Lapis. It has the right balance of sweetness, sourish (from the prune) and oiliness. It is even better than the renowned brands selling in Batam! Each layer of the Kueh is packed with fluffy, rich and moist goodness. It is not ‘gerlak’ and trust me, one slice is not enough.


Pineappletarts.sg has many other CNY goodies like cookies and snacks too! Their 40% off is ending soon. Quickly order now!




Comments

Popular Posts