Yunohana City Spa by Bliss Mums

 Media Invite


Women wear many hats these days, sometimes too many that feeling suffocation is inevitable. Stress from work, business, family, etc, deadlines to meet, radiation from the electronic gadgets we are exposed to, the food we eat, etc., all contributed to toxins building in our body.
 
I’m aware of all these and am trying my best to balance on a tight rope, but I have to admit that many things are beyond our control. We can’t dictate when our loved ones should fall sick, we can’t shift deadlines to hand in projects, and we can’t possibly have homecooked food every day too. Thus, from time to time, we need to detox those toxins accumulated in our bodies.
 
I’m so glad to be introduced to Yunohana City Spa by Bliss Mum (ladies only), under the umbrella of Harmony Lifecare Group.



Serene and I were given a walk-through of the programme, and I must say, that itself was already a great knowledge gained. I wasn’t aware that regulating our body temperature is essential for our immunity!




 
We were then introduced to Hokutolite Stone and its healing properties. What wow-ed me were two experiments demonstrated on us.
 

The Capillary Screening

When we put on a fourth finger under the scope, we were able to see the size of our capillaries, how active our blood circulation is, and the possible health conditions that we might have currently. The diagnosis is on the point! But once we wore the Hokutolite Stone bracelet, our blood circulation improves instantly!




The Balancing Motion

I had thought that I have a pretty strong core and balancing is no issue for me. I was humbled by the plain demonstration of how wearing the Hokutolite Stone bracelet improved my stability!


After the introduction, the Spa procedure started. We measured our weight, body fat – overall and visceral, and metabolism rate. I am ashamed to say, not only has my weight increased but my body fat composite and visceral fat as well ☹. Well, yes, I blame it on menopause.
 

The Bedrock Spa Therapy

Before we hid ourselves in this spaceship alike capsule, we showered (yes, there is a shower facility) and changed into the pyjamas provided.
 
There are three phases, the first phase is 15 minutes of warming up with chest down onto the heated rock bed. The heat will start warming up our internal organs. Some people will start sweating at this stage, some not yet. After 15 minutes of warming up, we hydrated ourselves with a cup of negatively charged ionised water.
 
The second phase is another 15 minutes, but a half-session of sideway lying each time. One will feel the heat intensifying. At this phase, anyone will perspire.
 
After another cup of negatively charged ionised water, we entered into the final phase, which is also 15 minutes. This was the time I played as the phantom 👻
 in a very drenched body (I perspire easily) lying flat on my back. The mask placed over our faces helped us to detox our faces as well. I was told the entire 45-minute session is equivalent to a 30-kilometre jog! That’s three-quarters of a marathon!





After the detox session, we proceeded to an hour-long of foot, shoulder, and back massage next door at Genkinoya (Unisex), under the umbrella of Harmony Lifecare Group as well.




After nearly 2 hours of detox and massage, I felt so light, so recharged, and so rejuvenated. Yunohana City Spa is definitely a place I would like to visit more often. After all, we need to be of better health ourselves in order to take good care of others.  So, mummies, don’t short-change yourselves. Treat yourselves well, so that you are well enough to take care of others.





 

Comments

Popular Posts