The Timeless Gift

Thinking of giving someone (a young one) a timeless gift? How hard is that? Indeed, it is very hard!




I came to know of this book when I met with Ismail Gafoor in one of his numerous seminars in Aug this year. He was sharing with us what this book was about, & I was sold! Hey! I must get this to read it, & pass it to AJ to read, & stock up in www.lilbookworm.com, & ... ...

In our KL trip in Sep, I passed it to AJ to read. He finished it in 2 nights, reading it before bedtime. He was quite glued to it, I must say. Then I asked him to summarise what this book was about.  He struggled a little, because he did not understand what is 'investing' then. Well, he still doesnt quite understand the term, but he has some vague idea after some explanation. But he is very sure he does not want his life to be like Dean, Peter or Tom. He wants to be like Andrew, yea, the character in this book is also named Andrew. AJ knows that his priority now, in this formative & foundation years, is to Study.

It is a blessing to have your child knowing what is his/her priority is (priorities are). This book indeed has served its purpose well.

This is a review of the book done by a 13 YO, child of my friend who has this book too:


The Timeless Gift for a Christmas present to your dearest young ones? Why not?

Popular Posts