A Photo Shooting Experience - Natsuki Photography

We never had any family photo shooting session.  Even for our wedding, I opted for studio shooting only, because I will melt terribly under the sun in those thick make-up.

When we were offered by Natsuki Photography to do an outdoor family photo shooting session, I was more than happy to receive it.

We did not have any expectation on the photo shooting, & probably because of that, we were pretty relax & easy with anything that the photographer might request.

It turned out that our photographer was a very young lady, whom AJ affectionately addressed as Jie Jie Nat.  She was easy going & her style was very much going with the flow, with no special request in her agenda.  I like the fact that she does not do much editing to the photos other than erasing some noises & adding some soft touch.  I have attached some photos here for you to compare.




I thought it would be better if we bring along our own props, so we brought bicycle, scooter & ball with us.  The session turned out to be enjoyable.  AJ was completely at ease with those things we brought along, happily cycling, scooting & playing with the ball.  Nat was able to capture those unpretentious moments of play very well, & the shoots turned out to be very natural.

I especially like those photos of AJ. Thanks to Nat for capturing those charming smiles & cheeky facial expressions.  My heart just melted when I saw those photos of him.  This little boy whom I have brought to the world some 6 years ago, has grown up so fast.  Time cannot stop him from growing, I can only seize the moment to be with him as much as I could. 










If you like what you see & would like to consider having a photo shooting session, here's an offer for you from Natsuki Photography.  Natsuki is offering 5% off when you code my blog name. No joke, anytime, no time limit.  Cool?

There's also a video done up nicely by Natsuki.  Please click the link here.


* This is a sponsored blog post. All opinions & text are my own.

Comments

Popular Posts