In Remembrance of Our Late Founding Father - Mr. Lee Kuan Yew

I didn't intend to pen any thoughts on this topic, even as many bloggers did.  I am in a loss of words, I can't piece my thoughts well to pen a touching article.

But, just this morning, after finishing my jog, I dropped by a coffee outlet to fix my caffeine urge.  As I sipped my Kopi C Kosong, I took a leisure walk around the quiet shopping mall & scrolled the news feed on Facebook. 

The post uploaded by my ex-colleague Chester Tan struck me.  He is a multi-talented guy.  His new music composition - a quiet comforting recording that speaks of his condolence to all who are pained by the loss of Mr. Lee, nearly swelled my eyes with tears.  I was moved to do video montage.

So here it is.






The full song is slightly over 3 mins and can be heard via this link:
http://chestertan.com/musicphotolife/Condolence(LKY).mp3


Chester has allowed his song to be freely shared.  The same goes to this video montage that I did.



Comments

Popular Posts