DrSpa® Needleless Threadlift

[Service Review]


I have come to term that I have lost the fullness in my face, I carry accumulation of years on it and in my physique, and my face is lined with experience and wisdom. Yes, sagging skin and drooping eyelids are inevitable, let’s just face the music, and the mirror, with grace, yea?

But, if I could learn to age well and wear my age well, why shouldn’t I be? I can’t help getting older in terms of age, because time waits for no one, but I don’t have to look and behave older than I should. Concur that?



When I had the chance to try Dr. Georgia Lee and Dr. Eileen Lee’s DrSpa® Needless Threadlift at DrSpa®, I was elated! This professional team (Dr. Georgia Lee, Aesthetic Medical Doctor, and Dr. Eileen Lee, Ph.D. in Advance Aesthetic – Beauty & Wellness) represents the medic-aesthetic collaboration of two industry experts, providing us with top quality treatments and only the best curated treatment protocols. 

DrSpa® is a retail spa that adopts DrGL® professional range of products to complement the proprietary Clinical Solutions Treatment. It is like receiving the best of the best! It offers a myriad of proprietary award-winning services encompassing skin, body and wellness. It has over 50 specially curated holistic beauty treatments, the range of treatment services include:

  • skin health and radiance
  • weight management
  • massage and holistic treatment
  • anti-aging
  • tone and contour
  • customised aesthetic and wellness programme



DrSpa® Needless Threadlift is an award-winning non-surgical alternative to facelift. It helps to achieve one’s desired V-lift facial contours instantly with no downtime. This revolutionary painless treatment utilizes an intelligent synergetic integration of needless DermaThreads infused with advanced Nano Technology, proprietary DrGL® Moisture+ and DermaJet Pneumatic Jet Stream Energy that immediately drives and maximizes the absorption of the potent actives deep into the various skin layers for instantaneous optimal facial lifting, firming and sculpting results.

This facial treatment removes dead skin cells, clarifies skin congestion, tighten and lift the skin, plumps fine lines and wrinkles, and whiten the skin. It is clinically proven to provide long-lasting effects to our skin for at least 28 days, so having this treatment once a month is good enough to boast a smoother and supple complexion.


DermoJet PRO+ Technology to deliver concentrated actives deep into 
the dermal layers of skin for optimum absorption without injections.

The outcome of my treatment? My face was instantaneously lifted, it felt firmer and I witnessed the tightening effects that gave me the more defined facial contours, and fairer-looking complexion. And because it has no downtime, I am able to carry on with my daily work, meeting people, doing all that I need to. You may also like to read up on the fabulous reviews of this Needleless Threadlift facial featured in HerWorld and DailyVanity as well!



Great news for you! 

As it is now the Great Singapore Sale season, this treatment is offered to you at $288, instead of the usual $688, an introductory price for new customers only. On top of all, all regular-priced DrGL® products will have a 15% off, together with some special prices for DrSpa® and DrHair®'s Summer Specials. Click here for a full list. Offers will end on 31st July 2019.



Comments

Popular Posts