Let's Go Cook Singapore - Nonya Dishes

[Media Invite]


After Let's Go Tour with Tan Ah Huat in Jan this year, it's time for Let's Go Cook with Chef Michelle Alexandria Tan. I'm seriously saying, "If Jenn can cook, so can you!"

You know, I am not one good Cook, neither am I eager to cook. My least favourite place at home is the kitchen. But, hey, I don't mind attending a cooking session outside for a great experience, learn a new recipe or two, bond with friends, colleagues or family members, as long as I need not clean up the kitchen after that. Get it? Let's Go!


My friend, CK, and I were getting ready to cook! 

 Let's Go Cook very well-equipped kitchen


The mouth-watering Kueh Dadar we made!

Chef Michelle and Co-Founder of Let's Go Cook Singapore, Robin 



Chef Michelle scooping out the Butterfly Pea Flower Rice 

I was happily exercising my biceps 

Tada! Our yummy Chicken Rendang with Butterfly Pea Flower Rice!


We had a great time messing up the kitchen cooking up a storm and the armour of the coconut just filled up the entire kitchen! Don't like coconut? Don't worry, there are other dishes to choose from. Check out the link here for the different types of classes. You don't have to be a pro to cook here, nobody will laugh at you. I would think it is a nice place for company teambuilding event, a family bonding session with your younger ones, even bringing your oversea friends to try cooking our local dishes, I'm very sure they will enjoy it. In addition, you could bring the recipes back to experiment them at home. Let me know if you need me to be the guinea pig of your cooking!


Let's Go Tour/Bike/Cook reviews:



Let's Go Cook Singapore






Comments

Popular Posts