Mastering Multiplication Table (Part I)

This is a guest post on the series of Homelearning Tips shared by me on School of Tutors portal, an online tuition agency.


Your child needs to master the full set of multiplication tables by Primary 3.  It is quite daunting if your child is still struggling with addition and subtraction, and is still using fingers to count.

I am constantly looking out for ways to make learning easier for my son AJ, who is a Primary-school goer.  And so I devised my own method to teach him the multiplication tables, which is what I am going to share with you here.  He is an auditory and visual learner, so this method will probably not suit a child who is a kinesthetic learner.

Please click here to read on.


http://schooloftutors.com/blog/mastering-multiplication-table-part-1/

Are you looking for a home tutor for your child?  Here's $20 voucher code for you if you look for a tutor via School of Tutor.  The voucher is valid for hiring of sports, music or academic tutors on its site & is valid till 31 Aug 2013.  You can use any of these 10 codes as long as it is not used by anyone else. 


BM$20Q1
BM$20W2
BM$20E3
BM$20R4
BM$20T5
BM$20Y6
BM$20U7
BM$20Q8
BM$20W9
BM$20E10

Comments

Popular Posts