[Media Invite] Ben & Jerry's ChunkFest 2013

I scream. You scream.  We all scream for  ice-cream!


A few of the mum bloggers were invited for this event that was held today at The Promontory @ Marina Bay.  AJ was very excited about it.  After all, I have not come across anyone who says he/she does not like ice-cream. I really love ice-cream & am more than happy to attend the ChunkFest when I can try the flavours free-of-charge.  :)


The morning started off badly with heavy downpour.  The ground was wet & muddy at The Promontory.  While the mum here groaned with yees & yucks, the little boy seized the opportunity to play with mud.  I thought the organiser could have done better by factoring in the wet weather & build some platform track for patrons like us.

The boy had some fun in the bouncy castle before we had our ice-cream feast.



This year, Ben & Jerry's brought in 13 flavours which are only available in USA especially for this event. 


I have tried Milk & Cookies, Americone Dream, White Russian & Raspberry Fudge Chunk Greek Yoghurt, & I love them all.

Ben & Jerry's also launched a new flavour called Couch Potato in this event.  The flavour name sounds weird, right?  It has a euphoric sweet & salty combo with still-crunchy, yummy, salty potato chips in creamy vanilla ice-cream.  It is not my cup-of-tea, but you may like to try it.  Who knows, it may hit the right note on you.  Some of the mom bloggers actually love it.  So, go on, visit Ben & Jerry's scoop shops to try this new flavour & if you like it, you could get a pint at $13.90. It is already available at supermarkets & convenience stores.


I am now looking forward to ChunkFest 2014, are you too?

Comments

Popular Posts