A Fruitful Blogging Year



2014 has been a fruitful blogging year for me.  Thank you all for your reading, comments and sharing.  I have enjoyed my journey so far, I hope you have enjoyed reading my posts too.  If there is anything you would like to see me blogging about or anything you like me to continue blogging on, please feel free to let me know.

After a long break from 'Learning Chinese', I will continue it in 2015.  There should be another 3 posts to complete the whole series. 

It is good to have a recap on some favourite posts.  It gives me an idea what my readers like to read and what I should be focusing on.  Here are the top 20s:

1. A Reflection on Academic Performance

2. Gardens by the Bay - The Supertree Grove

3. 新加坡教育界的杰出华人 - 张美香校长

4. Disney Magic Winter Wonderland in Changi Airport

5. Curious Academy (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)

6. Tips on Learning Chinese (Part 1 of 5)

7. 儿子的华文老师 - 颜清碹老师

8. Bangkok - Glow Pratunam Hotel

9. The Wolf Series

10. Appreciating Your Child (赏识你的孩子)

11. Face-to-Face with Janet Doman

12. The Rock & the Bird - A Book on Friendship

13. Gardens by the Bay - Plants in the Flower Dome

14. Mighty Mind - Makes Kids Smarter

15. Homeschooling - The Educational Path Less Tread

16. The Eighth Note Music School
16. Sherlock Sam & the Missing Heirloom in Katong

18. Sports Hub Open House

19. How To Teach Your Baby To Be Physically Superb


20. Mastering Multiplication Table (Part 1)


and see you next year!


Comments

Popular Posts