Tim Ho Wan @ Plaza Singapura

This is my 1st time visiting Tim Ho Wan (THW) even though I have read many reviews about it & have passed by the outlet in Plaza Singapura countless time.  Every time I passed by this outlet, the queue is snake long.  I am 1 who refuse to queue long for food unless I am occupied meaningfully, else I will deem queuing as a waste of time.

Today, after AJ's meet-the-parent in school, we headed to Plaza Singapura for an early lunch.  Lo & behold!, there.was.no.queue.at.THW!  What did I do?  Head in, of course!

I ordered 2 of out the 4 heavenly kings

1 of the 4 heavenly kings - Baked Bun with BBQ Pork $4.50

Lives up to its name of heavenly king, though I wish the filling could be more generous

Congee with Leaned Pork, Century Egg & Salted Egg $4.20

Another heavenly king - Pan Fried Carrot Cake $4.50
1 of the best carrot cakes I have ever eaten.
The shredded raddish was generous & the flour so fine it can just melt in your mouth. 

Vermicelli Roll with Shrimp $5.50
Lovely shrimps inside, the vermicelli skin is thin yet firm.

Pork Dumpling with Shrimp $5
I don't usually like this but this one from THW I give thumbs up.

Prawn Dumpling $5.50
I like that the flesh of the shrimp was firm & bouncy

Tonic Medlar & Osmanthus Cake $3.50
This is a must try! Glad that we ordered this though we were quite full.  Simply gorgeous.

The food items we ordered today were of good choices, I think.  I would like to go back again to try other items.  Only if, the.queue.is.not.long.


Linking with:

Comments

Popular Posts