[Rise & Shine] The TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine) Way to Your Child's Health

The Rise & Shine Expo is just around the corner, have you registered yet?  It is happening on 27-29 Sep 2013 at Suntec Convention Hall 401 from 11am to 8pm.  Early birds get to receive goodies bags worth $100 each!



As am ambassador of Rise & Shine, I am glad to let you know that I am giving away tickets to Eu Yan Sang's TCM talks.  This will be my final giveaway.



5 tickets to Eu Yan Sang's talk on Tackling Your Child's Respiratory Problems worth $20 each.

Should you prefer to attend the talk below on Tackling Your Child's Digestive Problems instead, fret not!  You can also opt for it.  The arrangement is quite flexible.



All you have to do is to drop me an email at lilbookworm1234@gmail.com or leave your comment in my blog indicating your email address & either of the talks you want to attend before 26 Sep 2013 (Thurs).  See you there!







Comments

Popular Posts