Yummy Wholesome Fried Egg with Cheese Sandwich

This is one wholesome sandwich that I like & it is very filling. I will prepare this on a weekend as the morning would be less rush.

Here's a simple 2-step preparation to a wholesome breakfast:

(1) Because I don't bake my own bread, I use this brand of bread because it is preservatives free (2 days shelf life) & it is easily available in local supermarkets like Fairprice & Cold Storage.



(2) I then spread the bread with butter, fried an egg & lay the cheese!  I usually buy eggs that state no antibiotics & hormones injected or chickens that were on organic feed.  We are not big fan of cheese, occasionally we do eat.  I use this brand of cheese as recommended by a friend because it is not too processed.  Good cheese should only have milk, water, culture, enzyme or rennet & salt.  Again, they are easily available in local supermarkets like Fairprice & Cold Storage.




The finished product!

The cheese melts on contact with the hot fried egg

Try it yourself & see if you like it!  I sometimes eat that for lunch too!  :)


/


Popular Posts